Tuesday 10 March 2015

Filled Under:

Why a girl friend cannot share a Boyfriend's Tensions ??

Girlfriend: Baby u hav changed a lot these days, you didn't even reply to my mesg last night. Boy: No swthrt i was just busy with work… GF: From the past 4-5 days you are using work as an excuse to being busy. I feel you're hiding something from me… Boy: Not at all swhrt, its just some tension.. GF: You always hide your tensions from me. Please share it with me so that together we can come up with a solution. Come on let me know what the problem is. Boy: ok then listen... When I am storing data to the database it's shows 404 . but Null pointer exception is there, and there is missing connection string in web config. Actully data is already parsing but there is an error of json tag . I am trying to resolve the json data at runtime and sending using WCF. GF: Ok baby, mom is calling me.. I,ll catch ya later..mmuuaahh 😆😆😆

Share from UR Whatsapp, Click Icon below


Share/Bookmark

All Latest Message, Joke, News, Images portal for Whatsapp, Hike, Line Mesaages to share. Explore all happening interesting stuff here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014. All rights resevered.