Sunday 21 December 2014

Filled Under: ,

Wedding speech from the Brand New Daughter-In-Law

Wedding speech
from the Brand New Daughter-In-Law ЁЯС░
to the New family........

"My Dear New Family,
I thank u all for welcoming me into your family & house!!!

Firstly,I must tell you that my Presence, here, should not Change your Daily Routine.......

Those who used to do Laundry must keep on doing it,
Those who Cooked must keep Cooking,
Those Cleaned the house must keep Cleaning,
I do not want Disturb Anybody's Routine.

So far as I'm concerned,
I'm here only to
Eat BUN,
Have FUN
&
Entertain your SON...
ЁЯШЫ

Husband n family shocked...  bahu  rocked

Share from UR Whatsapp, Click Icon below


Share/Bookmark

All Latest Message, Joke, News, Images portal for Whatsapp, Hike, Line Mesaages to share. Explore all happening interesting stuff here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014. All rights resevered.